Nursing Account Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Servoca Nursing & Care are now seeking an Account Manager to join the team in Manchester to run an established, temporary, nursing recruitment desk.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for managing bookings for our residential care and private hospital clients.
Working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment you will account manage chosen clients to ensure their daily bookings are filled and that our Nurses and Healthcare Assistants are provided with their preferred shifts wherever possible.
Success will come from developing close relationships with both your candidate pool and the booking coordinators within our clients. You will work with a mix of online and telephone based booking systems and must possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
You will provide resourcing support in the sourcing and selecting of candidates for the business, promoting our referral schemes and ensuring that our candidate pool is growing and improving. Any experience in a fast paced environment will be hugely beneficial, as will excellent communication skills.
The job holder will be responsible for managing daily shift bookings for nurses and health care assistants, as well as resourcing – finding – new candidates to join our nursing pool. Working closely with candidates and customers alike you will provide excellent customer service, efficiency and work to ensure full utilisation of our available candidate pool.
You will also work closely with our recruitment and compliance teams to ensure that all of our candidates are made compliant for work as soon as possible and remain compliant. The successful candidate will ensure that they understand the needs of the clients and match appropriate candidates with vacancies to provide a quality tailored recruitment service whilst working towards targets set by the company.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
1. Previous experience of providing administrative support within a busy working environment.
2. Good understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone
4. Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with strong customer service skills
5. Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
6. Good level of general education
7. Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this role please click here